We are a small family business that sells wholesale fireworks and we are proud to offer the highest quality 1.3g professional and 1.4g consumer fireworks available. We travel all the way to China each year to hand-pick the most interesting, impressive, and innovative effects so your displays will be memorable and just plain awesome! We also inspect our products in person at the Chinese factories to make sure they meet our quality and safety standards. You put a lot of time and effort into your displays, and we know that if you start with great product then you are well on your way to putting on a fireworks show that will dazzle your customers. Let us help you knock their socks off with our amazing products and reasonable wholesale prices.
We are open for business! Covid-19 protection procedures below:
For the health and safety of all of us, we are going to have to make some adjustments to our normal pick-up procedure for the foreseeable future. That means following the CDC and state recommendations, and making pick-up as contactless as possible. Don’t get us wrong, we love sitting and talking with you in the office, but this year we are going to ask you to stay outside and maintain social distancing. We are lucky that we have plenty of space to spread out in, and this year we are going to use it! Specifically, what are we asking?
- It is extra important for you to make an appointment for pick-up this year. We expect it will take longer than normal to take care of you with the cleaning/distancing precautions we have put into place, and we need to limit the number of customers we are serving in order to maintain these precautions. That being said, please try your best to be on time for your appointment.
- Please submit your final order via email or phone at least 24 hours (preferably 48 hours) before your appointment.
- Make sure we have all your paperwork (license, customer information forms, etc) in advance. This is a great excuse to go as paperless as possible, so please scan/email, take pictures on your phone, or go old-school and snail-mail them ahead of time.
- If at all possible, complete your payment in advance. You can call us to pay via credit card. If you’d like to pay in cash and you have to go to the bank to get your money anyway, please consider bringing a cashier’s check instead of loose bills.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are sick or if you or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
- When you arrive, if there are other people around please stay in your car and call us (812)623-0099. We will let you know when we are ready to help you. If you need to stretch your legs, please park far enough from your neighbor and remember your social distancing guidelines. Please do not enter the office.
- We will be wearing masks. Please try not to be weirded out by this, and consider wearing a mask yourself.
- Please keep at least 10 feet from all human beings who do not live in your household.
- If you are driving a passenger vehicle where the cargo area shares air with the passenger area (i.e. if you have a van), for the safety of our employees we would prefer not to load your order directly into your vehicle. We can still load product into a trunk, truck, or trailer. Please plan accordingly.
- We will have a handwashing station available outside. Please use it!
- Please be patient with us and remember we still like you. We don’t want you to feel like a germ mobile, even though the precautions may make you feel like a germ mobile. Undoubtedly this is going to take some getting used to. We are going to do our best to make your experience great despite the unusual circumstances.
We can’t thank you enough for sticking with us despite all the challenges of the year. Our business would not be possible without you and we truly love helping you put on displays to make people smile. Here’s hoping we can still make this year the best ever. As always, feel free to email [email protected] or call (812)623-0099 with any questions or concerns. See you soon!
Dennis, Stephen, Elizabeth, and Kevin
Interested in purchasing fireworks from us but don’t have your Federal Explosives License? No worries! We are happy to explain the process to you and answer your questions so you can buy the highest quality, most colorful, biggest booming fireworks available (ours).
Did you know that we can deliver your fireworks? It’s true! Don’t let a little distance keep you from having the best 1.3g and 1.4g fireworks in the business at our great wholesale prices. Contact us today to schedule.
Want to get an idea of the quality and type of consumer and professional fireworks that we sell? Other than browsing our catalog or giving us a call, the best way is to check out our YouTube channel videos. You can see the full length 2019 Lynch Imports 1.4g & 1.3g Fireworks Demo video below: